An entrance permit must be obtained for any works done to an entrance (driveway) that affects the Township owned roadway. These works include the installation, relocation, redesign, and paving of an entrance including the installation of a new culvert. 

To apply for an entrance permit, an Entrance Permit Application form​ must be completed and submitted to the Public Works Secretary.

Depending on the type of works being done to an entrance, there may be a fee of up to $200.00 to obtain the permit along with the requirement to submit documentation relating to the entrance location on the property such as a sketch or a lot grading plan. 

Frequently Asked Questions