Sign In

Township of Tiny

Skip Navigation LinksTownship of Tiny > Your Government > Applications


Application Information

Below are application forms that you may need to fill out for various municipal services.  Click on the arrow beside the category to view the forms.

Please Note: Software is needed to view PDF documents. It can be downloaded for free from Adobe.


Public Works Department

An Entrance Permit is required for any new driveways, or changes to existing driveways, including resurfacing. Please see the application below for full details.

Entrance Permit Application

By-Law Services


Please follow the links below for the appropriate form:​

Deputation Request Form

LED Message Sign Request Form

Marriage License Application Form

For complete details regarding marriage licenses, please go to How Do I... Apply for a Marriage License by following the link below.

How do I ... Apply for a Marriage License

Planning & Development

Fire Department