PERMITS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL OPEN AIR BURNING IN THE TOWNSHIP OF TINY
Ensure that you read, understand and follow the requirements printed on the back of your permit.
REMEMBER THAT THE BURNING OF LEAVES IS NOW PROHIBITED
Pine needles are the leaves of coniferous trees and are therefore prohibited as well.
Fire permits can be purchased through the Township of Tiny Office, at 130 Balm Beach Road West, Perkinsfield (9:00 am to 4:30 pm) Monday to Friday.
They can also be purchased for $20.00 cash only at the following locations:
1) T's SuperMarket, 345 rue Lafontaine Road West, Lafontaine
2) Wyevale Jug City, 870 County Road 6 South, Wyevale
3) LA Hill Esso Station, 2 Lafontaine Road East, Lafontaine
4) R&P Gas, 2236 County Road 92, Elmvale
5) Cawaja Pines General Store, 201 Tiny Beaches Road North, Perkinsfield (SEASONAL)
6) Sawlog Bay General Store, 1970 Champlain Road, North West Basin
You can also download a copy of the Fire Permit Application and rules.
**NEW** Resident online purchase of Fire Permits, Parking Permits and Dog Tags
The fine for failing to obtain a Fire Permit is $365.00 or a summons to appear in court.
It is the applicant's responsibility to know if a FIRE BAN is in effect. For FIRE BAN INFORMATION contact the Municipal Office at (705) 526-4204 or visit www.tiny.ca