The Township of Tiny has received an application from R. Duhamel, agent, on behalf of West Ridge Development Corporation c/o Shayne Large, owner of 900 County Road 6 South, for a proposed Zoning By-law Amendment.
The Township has deemed the application to be complete and will be holding a Public Meeting on Wednesday, November 29, 2023 at 5:30 PM under Section 34 of the Planning Act, to consider the proposed Zoning By-law Amendment.
The application was accompanied by the following studies/reports which are being reviewed and assessed by the Township:
- Planning Justification Report prepared by Jones Consulting Group Ltd., dated October 2023 (PDF)
- Functional Servicing Report prepared by ConSALtech Engineering Solutions, dated August 2023 (PDF)
- Stormwater Management Brief (as part of FSR) prepared by ConSALtech Engineering Solutions, dated August 2023 (PDF)
- Hydrological Assessment prepared by Tatham Engineering, dated August 31, 2023 (PDF)
- Traffic Brief prepared by ConSALtech Engineering Solutions, dated August 2023 (PDF)
- Letter from the Ministry of Heritage, Sport, Tourism, Culture and Industries dated August 11, 2023 (PDF)
Please see below Notice for additional information.
Please contact Sandra Mattson, Senior Planner, with any questions.