Making the Connection

Applying to Connect

Municipal water service is available in select areas of Tiny Township. Properties that are serviced by municipal water can apply to connect to the water system by filling out a Water Connection Request form. This form can be mailed to the Township Municipal office to the attention of Water or emailed to

The connection fee (outlined in Fees Bylaw) will be invoiced to the property owner after the Water Connection Inspection. 

 Water Connection Standards should be reviewed and followed for a successful connection inspection.

Any questions or inquiries can be emailed to or call 705-526-4204