Submit a sewage system application online with Cloudpermit.
Download and print a sewage system application to be submitted in-person.
We recommend that you consult with a Licensed Sewage System Designer/Installer for help in completing your sewage system design and application.
A Sewage System Permit is required for:
- New or replacement class 2-5 sewage system under 10,000 litres/day
- Septic tank replacement, repair, lot suitability, severance, modifications to, or upgrading of, a class 2-5 sewage system
A Sewage System Review is required for:
- A Planning Application (Official Plan Amendment, Zoning By-law Amendment, Minor Variance)
- An addition, renovation or conversion
- A second unit or accessory apartment
Development of Vacant Land
For information regarding the development of vacant land and the associated sewage system requirements please visit our Building on a Vacant Lot webpage.