Sewage System applications are now being accepted online through Cloudpermit. Please see the procedures below to ensure you submit a complete application.
Submit your sewage system permit application online using Cloudpermit.
New to Cloudpermit?
Please take a moment to watch this video tutorial or follow the step-by-step instructions provided below.
Cloudpermit allows you to:
- Apply for and see the status of your permit application anywhere, at any time.
- You can start an application and finish it later.
- Pay for your permit application or deposit online (A convenience fee of 5% will apply to all Master Card, Visa or Discovery Card transactions).
- Receive email and text updates on the status of your permit application.
- A record of permit documents will be retained under your online profile for future reference.
- Inspection results sent straight to your email.
How to apply online:
If you are new to the system you will need to create an account. A first time user will need to create an account with Cloudpermit. If you have an account, log in.
Steps for successful submission:
- Once you log in, select "Create New Application".
- Create a name for your project.
- Find your address using the map, if you cannot find it by typing the address you can scroll through the map or enter it manually. If entering manually, please ensure you have correct information. Vacant land may not have an assigned address.
- Select the Sewage System Icon, then select the type of permit you would like to create.
- Follow the steps to submitting the required documentation.
You will be contacted if there is outstanding information or if we have questions.
If you are unable to click submit, you are likely missing documentation. Please use the messaging function to contact our team and we will provide assistance.
Additional resources on using Cloudpermit as an applicant or a building professional, please see Cloudpermit's guide to comprehensive support articles during the permit application process.