2024 Budget Survey
Results from the 2024 Budget Survey will be used in the preparation of the 2024 Draft Operating and Capital Budgets.
The Township of Tiny budget supports the Municipality’s Strategic Priorities, which include:
- Delivering efficient and exceptional municipal services;
- Building economic prosperity and opportunity;
- Promoting environmental responsibility and stewardship;
- Supporting community health, safety and well-being; and
- Creating an engaged, informed and connected community.
Council remains focused on a goal of longer-term financial sustainability in support of these services and programs.
2022 Audited Financial Statement
As per Ontario's Municipal Act, the Township of Tiny prepares financial statements each year, in accordance with Canadian public sector accounting standards. The annual audited statements are presented and approved by Council.