Please note: The burning of leaves is strictly prohibited. Pine Needles are the ‘leaves’ of coniferous trees and are therefore prohibited as well.
Fire permits can be purchased through the Township of Tiny Office, at 130 Balm Beach Road West, Perkinsfield (9:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.) Monday - Friday.
They can also be purchased at the following locations during their regular business hours:
- T's SuperMarket, 345 rue Lafontaine Road West, Lafontaine
- Wyevale Jug City, 870 County Road 6 South, Wyevale
- LA Hill Esso Station, 2 Lafontaine Road East, Lafontaine
- Elmvale Esso, 2236 County Road 92, Elmvale
- Cawaja Pines General Store, 201 Tiny Beaches Road North, Perkinsfield (seasonal)
- Clarence's Market and Eatery, 594 Champlain Road, North West Basin
You can also download a copy of the fire permit application and rules below:
Resident online purchase of Fire Permits, Parking Permits and Dog Tags
It is the applicant's responsibility to know if a fire ban is in effect.
For fire ban information contact the Township of Tiny office at 705-526-4204 extension 226 or check the Fire Hazard Index page.
Remember, it's illegal to burn without a valid fire permit.
Did you know?
- That if you wish to burn a pile that's larger than 1 meter in diameter or height that you require a special permit? Please contact Fire and Emergency Services for details at 705-322-1161.
- Burning in a 45 gallon drum or barrel also requires a Fire Permit, no exceptions