Don’t Assume – Check the Voters’ List to ensure you are registered to vote.
Please visit our website at www.tiny.ca/voterlist to see if you are on the Voters’ List. If you are an eligible voter and are not on the list, please contact the Municipal Office at 705-526-4204, ext. 229, or ext. 225. Alternatively, you can come into the Municipal Office at 130 Balm Beach Road West, during regular business hours, Monday to Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. If you are on the Voters’ List and your mailing address has recently changed, please contact the Municipal Office so that this information can be amended.
Important Information Regarding the Vote-by-Mail Kits:
- Vote-by-Mail Kits will be mailed out the week of September 26, 2022;
- The final recommended day to deposit the ballot package in the mail for delivery to the Municipal Office is October 13, 2022;
- In addition, the ballot package can also be dropped off during regular business hours and after hours at the drop box located at the front of the Municipal Office building at 130 Balm Beach Road West;
- If you are an eligible elector and have not received your Vote-by-Mail Kit by October 13, 2022, please attend the Municipal Office at 130 Balm Beach West to obtain one.
Upon receipt of your Vote-by-Mail Kit, each elector should follow the exact instructions provided in the voter kit. These instructions require the elector to:
- Complete the ballot;
- Insert the ballot in the white secrecy envelope;
- Seal the white secrecy envelope;
- Sign the Voter Declaration Form;
- Place the signed Voter Declaration Form and the white secrecy envelope into the yellow return envelope;
- Seal the yellow return envelope ensuring the Township mailing address appears in the window of the yellow return envelope;
- Mail the yellow return (prepaid) envelope by October 13, 2022. The yellow return (prepaid) envelope may be mailed or may be delivered to the Township Office and deposited in the ballot box during regular business hours or in the mail slot after business hours. Ballot packages are prepaid in Canada only.
Before returning your ballot, remember to sign the Voter Declaration Form. Without the signed Declaration Form, your ballot will be void and cannot be counted.
Check out the Vote-by-Mail Tutorial on the Election page of our website – www.tiny.ca/election.