The Township of Tiny has received an application from C. Phillips, agent, on behalf of Margaret and Antonio Cerqueira, owners of vacant land (Roll No. 4-478-00) at the north end of Wendake Road, for a proposed Zoning By-law Amendment.
The Township has deemed the application to be complete on July 23, 2021, and notice of application was given on August 6, 2021, under the former Zoning By-law 06-001. Since that time, the application has been amended along with the submission of updated reports and supporting studies. The Township will be holding a Public Meeting on Wednesday, November 29, 2023 at 5:30 PM under Section 34 of the Planning Act, to consider the proposed Zoning By-law Amendment.
The updated application was accompanied by the following studies/reports which are being reviewed and assessed by the Township:
- Planning Justification Report prepared by Celeste Phillips, revised October 10, 2022 (PDF)
- Revised Slope Opinion Letter prepared by GEI Consultants, dated June 6, 2022 (PDF)
- Updated Functional Servicing Report and Storm water Management Report prepared by WMI & Associates Limited, dated June 13, 2022 (PDF)
- Nocturnal Bird survey memo prepared by Azimuth Environmental Consulting Inc., dated June 15, 2022 (PDF)
- Addendum Environmental Impact Study prepared by Azimuth Environmental Consulting Inc., dated June 2022 (PDF)
Please see below Notice for additional information.
Please contact Sandra Mattson, Senior Planner, with any questions.